Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I am a tenant whose tenancy at the current property is running out this month (August 2012). The property is currently both for sale and let. Taylors have contacted me on several occasions for same day viewings, despite the 24-hour notice period that is required in the contract, and when I have not confirmed due to being in meetings have subsequently assumed that the viewing is fine and have gone ahead with it. The agents are pushy and told my partner that I was lying about not having confirmed viewings when they had arrived at the property. On one occasion a Sales viewing was arranged and the letting agent arrived 30 mins beforehand without notifying myself, after he was denied entry he waited until the Sales viewing time came about and entered the property with the Sales representative.

Taylors have also visited the property on several occasions late and then complained when neither myself nor my partner have been in to let them in.

And thirdly, they failed to add amendments to the inventory that I provided after taking tenancy on for the property. It was only 1 month prior to my tenancy ending that I requested the inventory and discovered that they had failed to update it. Luckily I had kept the emails with the notes and comments.

In short: this letting agency has no morals nor decency and will lie in order to accomplish its goals. Avoid at all costs.
Cowboys, in brief.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents Bletchley Branch! To leave a new review of Taylors Estate Agents Bletchley Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Taylors Estate Agents Bletchley Branch