Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
My dealings with Bradleys in Bovey Tracey have been second to none. Chris and Angela, my main contacts, were delightful, honest, calm and reassuring when going through my sale and purchase, which can be so stressful. All the staff at Bradleys are friendly and courteous, and I felt very safe in their hands, as if they were selling and buying their own home, not simply a client's.

They also found me a brilliant tenant for my rental property, within 24 hours.

The most impressive thing was Chris's attention to detail, his turn around of paperwork and his weekly updates, together with always getting back with news and returning calls promptly. I now constantly recommend them to everyone!

JH
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 29, 2012
Thank you for your comments about the excellent service you received from the team at the Bovey Tracey office, it is much appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Bovey Tracey