Aug 19,2012
Aug 19,2012
Molly contacted me when my first let with Gatwick Properties fell through. I told her what happened and she sympathetically took everything on board. She called me on a regular basis and started the viewings with earnest. Molly managed to secure a let with a cash deposit from the tenants the same day. But when that fell through as they could not find guarantors, Molly was more determined than ever to find good tenants for my property by the end of the month and she did and secured the original rental price!!
Molly has been thorough, consistent and very professional. In fact, I would like speak to Molly everytime I call because I know that my issues (if any!) would be resolved with prompt action. She is an asset to the company.
I am very happy at the way things have been handled with efficiency and speed. I wish Molly the very best and hope that my experience with Choices remains a pleasant one in the years to come!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill