Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
This agency had a number of properties advertised on Gumtree and their own website, when I called to inquire about a property I was told it was already let. Fine, that happens, but then when I called regarding first one then another property it get\'s irritating. Especially when you consider the last of the 3, the add had been placed on Gumtree 30 mins earlier and was placed again the following day.

Add to that the people on the other end of the line were pretty unfriendly. I\'m still looking for a place but if I see it being advertised by Perfect Living I just ignore it. I can only imagine that even if they did have the property available the rest of the process would be a nightmare.
Not spamming the web with bogus ads (or outdated ads), working on their telephone manner. To be honest I\'m not one to seek out a place to complain (or put a bad review) so just the fact that I took the time to do so shows how annoyed they left me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Perfect Living London! To leave a new review of Perfect Living London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Perfect Living London