Aug 19,2012
By: 'Jane Banbury'
Aug 19,2012
After 12 years of renting out my property I have finally found a local agent I would highly recommend to other landlords. Townends in Northfields (especially Mark Hoskins) have been friendly, professional, trustworthy and flexible. They actually listened to my needs as a landlord and did not seem driven by the need to quickly close a deal and collect their commission, which has been my experience to date with other companies. I was very impressed by the number of viewings they arranged, even on the first day, and when offers came in (within a couple of days) I was told not to rush into making a decision but to take my time. What a refreshing change ! I will definitely use Townends again. In my opinion they have definitely raised the bar in Northfields.

Townends