Aug 19,2012
Aug 19,2012
The whole of my experience in dealing with Equity London Ltd and in particular Alex, has been effortless. From the moment I contacted Alex, who was recommended to me, the process of marketing my property was simple and easy and all done in a way that was understandable. There have been no hidden extras and the Company have handled the the whole issue in a professional manner. I have not had to worry about how my property is being looked after and I am fully kept up to date with how things are going and if there are any issues with the property I am contacted immediately. I would have no hesitation in recommending Equity London Ltd to anyone who is looking to let their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham! To leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Equity London Ltd Eltham