Aug 19,2012
Aug 19,2012
Was the best agent at vauling my property - came with lots of examples showing how they came up witht he price for my property and not plucked out of thin air like some seemed to do. They only talked about their services and what they could offer. Some of the other agents spent more time trying to put their competition down instead of talking about themselves. Chase took great pictures of my property and had it active on the websites the same day....very impressed. Lots of viewings, lots of feedback and several offers were made. We were advised of the options and Chase looked after the process right until we completed. The fact that it was totally stress free for me and my partner, just goes to show the hard work Chase was doing beind the scenes. Nothing was too much, they were always there with advice and I would whole heartedly recommend them. A very professional bunch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill! To leave a new review of Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Buchanan Hampton Hill