Aug 19,2012
Aug 19,2012
After booking a property viewing with this letting agent over the phone, I was severely disappointed when I went to the viewing.

In the telephone conversation with the agent I explained that I would be travelling over an hour in the car for the viewing that we had agreed would take place 2 days later. At the agent\'s request, I agreed to a morning viewing as it would be more convenient for them. I left my details with them.

Arriving at the agreed date and time and without any letting agent present, I called them, only to be told that the property had already been let but no-one had thought to call me. They then could not find my details until they realised they had booked me in for the day after the one we agreed on the phone, though this did not explain why they had not thought to call me.
The only vaguely redeeming element of all this was that they apologised on the phone.
By: OJ Witney
Sep 05, 2012
I am very sorry to hear about your experience, the lettings market is very busy at the moment with many properties being over subscribed.

You are right we should have notified you as soon as the property was let to avoid wasting your time, we do take complaints seriously, I am just sorry you didn't call me direct to discuss this rather than airing your complaint in such a public way, never mind such is life!

Once again please accept our apologies

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver James Office 4! To leave a new review of Oliver James Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver James Office 4