Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
Dear god no! Having completed a tenancy I was presented with a letter containing additional contractual terms and a very detailed cleaning schedule to be completed on check out. I objected to these as they had not been in the original contract and included cleaning the outside of fourth floor windows which the owners have fixed shut (an issue all of its own). I wrote to them stating I would not have signed a contract which had included those terms. I then received a call assuring me I had been a good tenant and would get my full deposit back provided the flat was left in the condition I had received it. I then spent a day cleaning the flat oly to have £78 deducted from my deposit for professional cleaning! I am now considering a small claims action to recover the cleaning fee. I also note that this landlord are avoiding the dosit guarantee scheme by charging two months rental up front and claiming this is not a deposit. A warning sign in itself.
Honesty in dealings with me would have helped.
By: David Alexander
Aug 20, 2012
Dear sir/ madam I am sorry that you are unhappy with the way your tenancy ended , I have checked all our records and I cannot see any cleaning dedutions of £78 would you be kind enough to contact me on 07966137819 as i would not like you to leave unhappy David Alexander

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh