Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
This Estate Agent refuse to take ownership of a problem and keep passing the book.

Due to a leak/burst pipe in the building which they took months to repair and only did repair when they were threatened by United Utilities (UU). UU said they would repair the pipe themselves if they (edenvale) did not and would bill them for the work.

In the meantime while water continued to leak for months - I received a water bill for more than £626. As I was the tenant the bills were in my name but the landlord was responsible for any repairs not me.

This problem happened in December 2007 and until this day (August 2012) they have not paid the bill or even bothered to keep me updated.

I was told they would be claiming on the insurance to pay for the outstanding bill but nothing has been done. I now have a CCJ in my name and I can\'t get a mortgage - all because they haven\'t taken ownership of this mess.

I have paid more than £7000 in rent to them in a year and this is how they treat me. All they are bothered about is taking money but when it comes to sorting our problems they don\'t want to know.

has anyone else had problems with them?
They could start by paying the bill which they should have paid 4 years ago and npt pass the book.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edenvale-UK Office 1! To leave a new review of Edenvale-UK Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edenvale-UK Office 1