Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
I am acting as a guarantor for a rental. The whole process was extremely stressful. The agents repeatedly lost the paperwork, apparently needed 3 separate pieces of identity in order to have a form of id with photograph address and national insurance number and finally are asking me to drive 30 miles to sign the rental agreement in front of somebody in the office and can offer no explanation of this except that it is their policy.The whole process has been more stressful and time consuming than if I had bought the flat myself. I will never act as a guarantor for this agent and am going to be extremely wary of another affiliated agent. If you are using them as a managing agent I would get some body else as you are losing good tenants because of inefficiency by the staff and ridiculous policies that do not give you any more security.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blundells Branch! To leave a new review of Blundells Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blundells Branch