Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
The whole process of selling a property with Thomas Morris was professional and friendly. No matter who you spoke to in the office you were always dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. No query was ever too much for them to deal with. All paperwork was simple and easy to understand. We dealt predominantly with Jeremy and Julie and I must say that if I was ever to buy or sell a property again that I would welcome dealing with them both in the future. They helped to make the process a pleasant and simple one. I would have absolutely no problem in recommending them to anyone. A brilliant service throughout.
By: Simon
Aug 19, 2012
Dear Mrs Darnell
It's very kind of you to let us know your thoughts regarding your recent experience at our Royston branch-thank you. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm particularly pleased that you would consider using our services again and to see our services described as "brilliant" is very pleasing.
I will of course pass on your comments to Julie and Jeremy as well as the rest of the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston