Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
With less than a month remaining before I left the country, I engaged choices to assist in my search for a tenant. I had numerous estate agents already involved but none of whom were able to provide a tenant for my property that met the criteria exactly. Jayne Roberts at choices Redhill was a very enthusiastic knowledgeable individual who inspired me with the confidence that Choices would do their utmost to fulfil my criteria within a timely fashion. With emigrating I wanted to ensure that the letting agent would provide not only support for myself but for the tenants and manage the tenancy with as little involvement from me as possible. Within less than a week choices had found a tenant, performed all the relevant checks and had them ready to move in fitting my requirements.

Comparing choices to the other estate agents involved, they made what had become hard work look like child's play, alleviating my concerns before leaving the country. I couldn't recommend Choices enough in regards to how they effectively and timely resolved my letting issue, Jayne Roberts has been a pleasure to work with and made my life as a landlord significantly easier, very happy customer!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill