Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
Bradley's knowledge of the local property market was far superior to that of the other 6 agents I had registered interest with.
I am a property investor who has property in Bristol and Romford already and found Bradleys both professional and friendly to deal with.
Their recommendation of trades persons and also what the potential rental market is doing was spot on.
I completed on the purchase in late June and by 28th July I had a tenant paying optimum rent which brings a yield of 11% after management fees from Bradleys.
Thank you Bradleys Taunton I will be doing business with you again.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 24, 2012
Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad that the team in Taunton were able to be of assistance to you in all aspects of your property purchase and I am sure they are looking forward to helping you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Taunton