Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
I have used Outlook at Hartlepool Court as a prospective customer when I was looking for a small apartment. My budget was not big and I was told straight away that it may be difficult to find something for that price. They have been respectful and did what they could do. They also got in touch as soon as a new property came on the market and it was not a problem to arrange a viewing on short notice. The contact with them has always been friendly and (unlike other letting agents) and did not feel I was an inconvenience to them. The only thing that bothered me was that just before a viewing I was \'warned\' that the apartment is smallish and not the most modern, just so I did not expect too much for that price. However, the problem with said apartment was not that it was small and not as contemporary as others, but that it was filthy. Obviously the previous tenants did not do a regular clean, but I believe it should have been professionally cleaned before any viewings took place. Just because my budget was small did not mean I was desperate and would put in an offer for a place like that. On the other hand, I appreciate I was contacted as soon as it became available and I would use this branch again.

Outlook Property