Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
A terrible experience as a landlord. If you are a landlord looking for an agency to work on your behalf DO NOT GO TO ARCHER BASSETT. They say in the inspection reports that nothing\'s wrong and everything\'s clean. When we went to see the property ourselves believing that these were true, found the place in a terrible mess without anything cleaned at all. BELIEVE ME, thank GOD to the tenants who just left I am now so relieved that I don\'t work with them anymore. They take 10% of your rent just drafting a monthly statement letter, THAT\'S IT. So take my advice and DON\'T LET A&B RUIN YOUR LETTINGS.
By: Deep
Apr 04, 2013
I totally agree with the landlord. Archer Basset are a waste of space. The comment about the inspection reports is completely true. I have re carpeted and re painted the property. Instructed the agent to ensure no re decoration is done by the tenant. What do I find when the tenant left. The property was re decorated to a poor standard and the property was left in a terrible mess. I have a number of properties which I will never rent through Archers again. Bad bad agents.
By: Archer Bassett
Oct 01, 2012
We are sorry you feel this way; please contact us as a matter of urgency so we can resolve your query. While we are aware that we are not perfect we strive to offer the best service to all our customers at all times but always welcome any feedback on ways we can further improve.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Archer Bassett & Co Coventry! To leave a new review of Archer Bassett & Co Coventry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Archer Bassett & Co Coventry