Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
We moved into an apartment a few weeks ago under My London Homes\' management.
Unfortunately, after we had paid the deposit, My London Homes lost interest in problems with the property, as well as our concerns and queries as tenants.

The level of customer service at the agency is appalling; after we paid the deposit, our assigned agent was either \'out of the office\' \'busy\' or would \'call us back\', which, of course, never happened.

I would like to warn any tenants wishing to use My London Homes, \'an award winning agency\' that they are driven purely by the financial benefit of tenants and landlords, not customer satisfaction.

We used Savills previously, and could not have been happier with them; they outshine My London Homes in all aspects of being a lettings agency.
Use of another agency in review

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London