Aug 18,2012
Aug 18,2012
Barrie Ford has been a breathe of fresh air from the time he started managing my property as he made it a delight to be a landlord again even with an impossible tenant. I received all the required information and feedback I earlier lacked about my property from this gentleman and I could not have been happier.

His information dissemination was unbelievably straight on and the way he managed a hitherto difficult situation made it much more easier for me to understand and accept my position.

I can not be any happier to do business with Barrie as the satisfaction I got from my interaction with him has left a favorable impression on me about Ludlow Thompson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House