Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
Emma was my main point of contact. She was friendly and polite, and gave me all of the information I needed. Matthew did the viewing and was also very helpful.

I was not given a key for the outdoor area where the gas and electric meters are, or informed where they were until a tenant of another flat in the building told me and offered to get an extra key cut for me. Apart from this I have no complaints. They have been much better than any other letting agent\'s I\'ve dealt with in the past
By: Katie
Aug 21, 2012
Thank you for your positive review regarding the level of service you received whilst using our Tunbridge Wells branch of Oakfield.
We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had. And your positive feedback will be passed on to Emma and Matt.
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope we can assist you in the future.
Kind Regards
Katie Stanley
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Tunbridge Wells! To leave a new review of Oakfield Tunbridge Wells, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Tunbridge Wells