Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
Never thought a big agent can be this bad, i wonder how many of these beautiful comments are posted by the agent it self. Anyone see this, DO NOT rent from them, they are similar to an agent called foxton
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 26, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe your property rental was handled. Please be advised that my staff members never publish any comments themselves as this is fully against our strict company policies and procedures, and "Sam" please note that all our company registration details are clearly available on our website. Please write to me at 146 Lower Road, London SE16 2UG, should you wish to voice any further concerns. David Hatch. Director.
By: Sam
Aug 28, 2012
Its an odd company - good front line staff - dodgy management and dubious background. Their real name is Hillgate Investments - and they are NOT doing well. I was very impressed with the staff - but the boss is rude and dismissive. Good luck getting money on time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Canary Wharf