Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
We purchased our new house through Richard Worth and found the whole team to be above excellent, responsive and prompt. we were not very happy with our estate agent that we sold with and was pleasantly surprised to deal with the efficient and professional team at Richard Worth especially Henry and Max. I did call often and was not treated like I was an inconvenience or a pain, I was always treated with respect.
Moving house is a very stressful experience that in the whole I did not enjoy but dealing with Henry and the team at Richard Worth made their part of the process run smoothly and without any stress. Henry called when he said he would (even if there was no news), he did what I had asked him to do when I asked him to with the right and appropriate sense of urgency and followed up after to make sure we were happy with the answer.
We will be recommending Richard Worth and Henry to our friends in the future and when we do move we will without a doubt be calling on the services of Henry and Richard Worth again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham! To leave a new review of Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Worth Estate Agents Wokingham