Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
I was given sound advice about the best way to ensure my property was attractive to the market. When a prospective tenant offered a lower rent (and the market was very slow at that time) I was advised not to take it by Janet Young. She swiftly responded to a tenant who was experiencing a crisis in another property who she thought might be interested in mine. It was obvious she knew her tenant well as well as my property and gauged correctly that the two would like each other!
The only criticism I can make is that sometimes my emails have not been responded to but this has only been in relation to minor queries.
By: Heritage Property
Sep 03, 2012
Dear Margaret
Thanks very much your positive comments about letting your property. I am glad Janet was able to make sure you got a market rent for your property as it's something we are very focused on doing.As much as it annoys me that your emails were not responded to as they should have been, it does give me the opportunity to address our failings in that respect and I have done so. Please do me know if it happens again although I suspect it won't!?
Thanks once again
Best wishes
John Ansell - Kenilworth Branch Manager 01926 859216

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch