Aug 17,2012
By: 'Cherise'
Aug 17,2012
I am so pleased that Martin & Co has been put on this website!
I have recently been in to enquire about a property and as a first time tenant; I was a little bit nervous. I have been in a few letting agencies but not one of them have been as lovely as the staff in Martin & Co. The new management are so helpful and although there wasn't a property for me at that moment I was assured that as soon as something comes up I would be notified both Matt & Samantha have been in touch since letting me know of properties that could be of interest.
I am definitely going to take on a property with this agency as their customer service of ¢â‚¬Ëœabove and beyond' has been outstanding.
I would 100% recommend using this company in Chichester and since the take-over have only heard brilliant things about them!
Keep up the good work guys!
By: Samantha @ Martin Co