Aug 17,2012
Alec Jupp
Katy Shackleford
Aug 17,2012
Wow! Pretty much the best word to describe Matthew, Alec and Katy at Elephant. I consider myself lucky to have had a property in their \'catchment\' area so that I could use these guys.

They were professional, friendly and knowledgable from the first time I met them. Their office on Gloucester Road looks great and this is backed up with the most incredible service.

The standard of the sales literature, the photos and the marketing approach made them refreshing different. Having a look at the competition I have no idea why people would use any other agent to sell their property.

They were enthusiastic about my property, they showed the right potential buyers around, gave great feedback and were in constant communication. No property sale goes without a hitch and they were great at putting up with my whinging and nagging. They chased up all parties concerned, including solicitors, which undoubtedly sped up the sale.

Yes, they obviously charge a fee, but I had no problem in handing over money for a service which was worth every penny. As my Granny said, you don\'t often feel like that these days!

Elephant