Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
I had recently been looking to rent a property. I had been looking extensively, with no joy. The experience that I had with various letting agents differed quite substantially, with many not even bothering to return phone calls.

I eventually came across a property that was being managed by Choices letting agency. I agreed to view it one evening. I arrived 10 minutes early but Kirsty Burke was already there. I had previously attended viewings on other properties and had been left standing outside for up to 20 minutes, so it was refreshing to see that she was so punctual. Kirsty showed me around the property and answered any questions that I had, clearly and concisely. I was pleasantly surprised by her apparent transparency. As it turned out, this property wasn\'t for me but Kirsty assured me that she would find me one that was.

I viewed a further three properties with Kirsty, finally deciding to go with one of them. On all occasions, Kirsty made me feel at ease and never made me feel as if she was forcing the property on me (which had been a common experience with certain other letting agents).

After Kirsty had made a courtesy call to find out if I had liked the property and I informed her that I was interested and wanted to move forward with it, she proceeded in walking me through all the necessary processes, ensuring there wasn\'t anything that I was confused about.

I am still waiting to move into my property but, so far, I feel that the level of customer service provided by Kirsty has been exemplary and in my eyes, she has proven to be an asset to Choices letting agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon