Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
In the pursuit of a property to suit the needs of myself and two friends moving to London from NZ, BlackKatz in NW6 met (and exceeded) all my lofty expectations of a London lettings agency.

I\'d heard horrific first-hand accounts of the many requisite documents required for successfully renting a property in London. The inconvenience of trying to co-ordinate this process while yet to arrive in the UK posed itself as a challenge. Never during this time though was I left feeling concerned that the administrator (Jennifer) wasn\'t operating with the highest degree of expertise and with the best intentions to help us secure the lease. Her communications were timely, informative, and assisted with every unusual question we threw her way.

Upon arrival in London all outstanding paperwork was ready for me to sign, and the move was as smooth as a recently purchased sheep skin - a comforting familiarity of competence in a land so often maligned by Antipodean taunts of outdated bureaucratic inefficiency.

Highly recommended.
By: Gemma H.
Aug 17, 2012
I must say that it does look a bit strange that right after that horrible complaint concerning staff at this branch there has been two good ones. I have been to this branch in the past when looking to let in the Hampstead area and found the staff there to be quite rude and only concerned with lets that are way above a reasonable price range. I never dealt with Jennifer Powell but I did meet with a man with white hair and found him to be rude. I really didn't like the vibe at this agency and decided to go with the agency opposite them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead