“Got past the bumps...”

Rob
Julie
By: 'Andrew'
Jul 18,2018
In a previous review some time back, I was critical of Rob and The Carrington Partnership. In the interest of fairness, the issue came about due to a confusion with a webmail client and how it displays conversations. I'd missed a part of the conversation and reacted to a portion of the email that I saw which I didn't like given the circumstances at the time.
So fast forward to the present and we've managed to patch things up so much so that I would highly recommend using The Carrington Partnership, for their personal, fair, professional and friendly touch. Rob has guided us through some challenges, in a really professional manor and his customer service skills are in fact outstanding. I've been extremely pleased with how well he's handled everything, including my last review which targeted him specifically, which was too harsh and so I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise in the same forum. He's an asset to the organisation and deserves this special comment. Well done and thank you. I would not hesitate to work with you again in future. Andrew

The Carrington Partnership