Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I started using Berkshire Estate Agents from the beginning. I have 3 properties and the company that I had been using had gradually been getting slower and slower with payments and I was losing faith in them. It was a big thing to change but was well worth the effort. They are a small but growing company, they know me and the properties, they keep me informed and I get paid on time every month. If there is a problem in a property they always know someone who can
fix it. Last point, tempting providence possibly, but I have not had a problem tenant since using them. By all the above you can tell that I would recommend them if only for the fact that I trust them and that I don\'t have to worry.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Berkshire Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Berkshire Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Berkshire Estate Agents Ltd Office 1