Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I needed to help my son find a flat ahead of our return to the UK and I gave Zain details of the type of accommodation we were looking for. He was very efficient from the start and I began to receive e mail alerts when something suitable became available. When we contacted Zain about the flat in Cricklade he went out of his way to arrange a viewing at a a time that was suitable for my son who works strange hours, even offering to meet on a Sunday which is his day off.

Zain really did go the extra mile and was a pleasure to deal with. The fact that we were in Cape Town didn\'t affect the proceedings at all and we managed to secure the flat.

I also spoke to a few other staff members when I phoned the office and everyone was polite and efficient and they all gave a very good impression of Ludlow Thompson so much so that I will now make use of their sales team to help me find Buy to let properties in the near future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting