Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I needed to help my son find a flat ahead of our return to the UK and I gave Zain details of the type of accommodation we were looking for. He was very efficient from the start and I began to receive e mail alerts when something suitable became available. When we contacted Zain about the flat in Cricklade he went out of his way to arrange a viewing at a a time that was suitable for my son who works strange hours, even offering to meet on a Sunday which is his day off.

Zain really did go the extra mile and was a pleasure to deal with. The fact that we were in Cape Town didn\'t affect the proceedings at all and we managed to secure the flat.

I also spoke to a few other staff members when I phoned the office and everyone was polite and efficient and they all gave a very good impression of Ludlow Thompson so much so that I will now make use of their sales team to help me find Buy to let properties in the near future.

Make an Enquiry