Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I am a landlord with fair sized portfolio who had an agent in Parkway who managed all my properties. I came across a fresh new agent by the name of Allen Goldstein when I picked up one of the many thousand yellow parking ticket styled leaflets which was left on my car. At the start I was thinking Camden Enforcement have nothing better to do but then after reading it, I found it very clever and funny as it served its purpose, it caught my eye. Very Impressed!!

I walked into their elegant office on Camden High Street (which use to be the old car parts shop). I must say this has made that corner a hell of a lot nicer. Not only is their office very cosy and posh but their staff are very professional and have remained professional at all times.

I was politely greeted by one of the staff members there and wanted to see how they deal with anyone that walks into their office. I have only done business with people I like and I must admit I like them a lot. They were very professional and helpful, I kept my status very discreet and only told them I have only purchased my first investment property and didn\'t know how or what to do with it.

The level of detail this guy went to clearly showed that he knew exactly what he was talking about and that the information was up to current standards and correct... I was impressed with the information he provided and at no point did he ever pressure me, infact it was me that asked him when could he view my property.

To keep the long story short, I gave in to them and offered to trial them out. They took my property on, They sourced tenants for the property within 3 days of them marketing and as I was having my property refurbished, I was always present in the flat with my building manager when they carried out their property viewings. At no time were they pressuring their clients (as i have found most agents do that). They informed their clients with all the facts and figures and was impressed with their local knowledge and property expertise.

I seeked feedback from my tenants after they moved in and asked of how they found the quality of service that Allen Goldstein provided. My tenants have said:

"We are students at UCL and were recommended by our friends who also sourced a property through Allen Goldstein. We have rented in Camden a few times and found that the staff at Allen Goldstein have been very professional, very informative, honest and more importantly trustworthy. They treated us as an individual and if we needed any help they were always there for us. From the day we requested a property viewing to the day we moved in, the process has been very easy and did not come across any problems or issues, in fact they went out their way to make sure the property was clean, safe and also replaced items which we missed ourselves. We have been living there now for more than two months and I would without a doubt recommend Allen Goldstein to anyone. They are one of the only agents out there you can trust and depend on, no wonder our landlord is happy"

In the few months I have known them, not only have I transferred my entire portfolio over to Allen Goldstein but I have also referred my friends who are also in the property industry who are as equally impressed by their services as me.

They look after my properties, they look after my tenants and they look after me... my office who deals with my accounts receive regular rent statements which are accurate and on time.

If you are a landlord whether you have one property or a large portfolio and are looking for an honest, trustworthy agent to deal with, I highly recommend Allen Goldstein. These guys will deliver...
By: Bodrul
Aug 13, 2013
Dear Cheeze,

You are more than welcome to come into our offices and ask to see documentation on this particular landlord and any other information.

Thank you.
By: Cheeze
Oct 23, 2012
Hi Nilesh,

Nicely written piece you done here.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1! To leave a new review of Allen Goldstein Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen Goldstein Office 1