Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I have been living in rented accommodation for over 6 years and over this period have lived in 4 different properties and have never had any problems, until I went to Harvey Scott.
I have never been subjected to such an intrusive process in all of my life, and the amount of personal information that they require is ridiculous, to the point of being invasive. I completely understand that they do require enough information to ensure that you are a good tenant. In the pass to do this all I have ever had to do is provide a valid bank statement, photo ID and bank details and a previous landlord.
However Harvey Scott go way beyond this to the point at which they have enough personal information to do whatever they wanted with your identity and this I found completely unreasonably, especially when they ask this information from your guarantor.
All in all I cannot stress how horrendous the entire process has been. For anyone reading this who is looking to use Harvey Scott all I can say is don't.
Been resonable with the amount of personal information that they require.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd Bollington Macclesfield