Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
As a student tenant I felt that me and my flat mates were treated in a way that suggested we weren\'t as valued as other customers renting or buying would have been - that just because we are students that we will put up with a poor standard house and service. The house that we moved into was in a poor condition and dealing with the estate agents to get things sorted took weeks - at one point we were left without a working oven for five weeks. We were spoken to as if we were children and generally given the run around; the staff, in particular the female staff, are very patronising.

They are very quick to chase up any money that they are owed but when it comes to returning damage deposits take their time - we moved out of the house seven weeks ago and we are still waiting for our money back, release dates keeps getting pushed back further and further.

They have taken advantage of our situation - knowing that we are students living away from home they have made a lot of money from us four girls and instead of providing a house that matched the fee we had to live in an awful house that was never properly fixed and was so damp that throughout the winter there wasn\'t a week when one of us was not ill.

It\'s safe to say that we haven\'t used Key West for accommodation for the new academic year.
The damage has already been done so we won\'t be using your services again - treat students with respect, they are providing a lot of money for your business and shouldn\'t have to put up with substandard lettings and rude and obnoxious staff. You wouldn\'t treat a customer coming in with a high budget looking to buy a property the way you have treated me and my flat mates, it just wouldn\'t fly. Treat outgoing payments the same way as you treat incoming payments - you chase up money you are owed quickly and charge late fees - all I can do is continuously chase up the money that I am owed and hope that you will release it, if I could add a late fee, believe me, I would be doing just that.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key West Estate Agents Leicester! To leave a new review of Key West Estate Agents Leicester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key West Estate Agents Leicester