Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
When I moved my family abroad for work we were in a difficult posistion having only just bought a property 6 months previously. On top of that when we did have to move it was at relatively short notice. However Bradleys came to the help. They were efficient and helpful and sorted out everything for me, so that I could focus on the move of my family rather than the property. they let the property rapily without any fuss with a good tennant.

The team in Plymsotck are friendly and helpful for every query that arises for both us and the tennant, making it easy for me to keep my property whilst living abroad. In fact they are so helpful, I am now about to ask for their help on another property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton