Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I cannot speak highly enough of Sean Donnelly at the Walthamstow branch. From our first meeting with him he was highly professional and very knowledgeable. I was expecting the selling of our flat, especially in this climate, to be stressful but he made it very easy and stress-free. He always did what he said he would and he was always on top of what was happening; he pursued all the people involved and regularly called to update us. He got a great price for the flat, much more than we were expecting, although he was always realistic and honest about what might happen with us. I felt he was absolutely on our side. He also sold it very quickly. I think the most important thing was we trusted him and felt total confidence in his handling of the sale; if we had questions about anything it was him we went to and it was his opinion which we were most interested in because it was shown throughout to be the most knowledgeable and trustworthy. Can only say thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central