Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
I first encountered Northwood back in 2008 when I was looking to rent out my flat. Over the past 4 years, Northwood have helped to deal with a number of issues - tenants who signed up for 6 months then wanted to leave for no reason after 3 weeks, appliance breakdowns, repairs that needed to be carried out, etc. Each issue was dealt with efficiently and with the minimum of fuss.
I\'ve had very good dealings with Northwood over hte last 4 years and would recommed them as a proprty agent. They are professional and helpful, and they stick by what they promise. Thoroughly recommended.
By: Matt
Oct 01, 2014
Many thanks for your positive feedback it is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share this with my team.

Thank you for continuing to entrust us with the management of your property. I sincerely hope you continue to be pleased with our service, and any feedback whether positive or “constructive” is very welcome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen