Aug 15,2012
Gail Salour
Aug 15,2012
Gail picked us up at 1000 hrs Saturday and we viewed 25 Bedford lovely every question asked was answered in a professional manner. We then drove to Church View and as we drove in my wife went Wow. viewed the dwelling 10 out 0f 10 Burgess Homes have a unique way of building.Gail then dropped us off at Mill Hill we viewed the dwelling also nice but not for us, Return to the office after lunch and Gail took us to see a finished dwelling at Church View and Second viewing of 25 following a call from my Estate Agent with a firm offer for our house in Chichester we made an offer on Plot 25 which has now been accepted. Gail dropped us off at the St Neots Station. Gail is still at the helm for us in St Neots and we cant wait to move in what a super town and super service from Gail and T and M team.
By: Simon
Aug 16, 2012
Dear KennethRoy Prior
What a fantastically detailed and kind review! Thank you for taking considerable time and trouble to let us know your thoughts.I will speak with all of the team at St.Neots-particularly Gail,and we look forward to seeing you around St.Neots.

Thomas Morris