Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
Stay away from this \'agency\'.

I phoned up to book a viewing for a flat that I saw had just been added on \'rightmove\'. Was told by Sam that the flat was available. My friend also phoned, spoke to a lady who also said it was available, and arranged a viewing. When we saw it it was clearly not the flat advertised, and in fact was so, so far below the standard of the flat advertised (the advert had pictures) that there is no question that the advertised flat never existed at that price. Sam claimed we would have been told the original flat had been let already - but didn\'t know what to say when I pointed out I had spoken to him, and he had not told me. I have no doubt that what happened is just that favourite trick of fraudsters who use fake adverts to entice you in. Sam Alexander is no better than a dodgy dealer on Gumtree - stay well away and don\'t waste your time and travel money.

Secondary to the main issue of his dishonest practice, I could also add that he arrived very late to the viewing, with no apology, and only after we called him to find out where he was. He is the worst stereotype of an arrogant, dishonest salesman.
I would never use this agency as they are untrustworthy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1! To leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sam Alexander Office 1