Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
I was first contacted by Jacob Burston when he called me after showing interest in a property online, I was not living in the UK at the time. The majority of our correspondence was by email, this actually proved to be very easy and timely. Jacob was very quick to respond to my emails usually just a few minutes later, and sometimes way past working hours. Around 30 emails later, back and forth, all of my questions were answered and clarified. I never actually viewed the property, however, Jacob reassured me that all the necessary cleaning, repairs would be taken care of and ensured that I received new photos as per my request. After taking me through all the processes, documents and online my account, over the phone I was ready to make an offer for the property. I am now a tenant, leasing property from Ludlow. I was more than happy with Jacobs professionalism, respectfulness, timelines, and sincerity. I would highly recommend not only Ludlow Thomposon, but also, Jacob Burston in particular.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands