Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
When looking for a buy to let investment in Exeter, I visited several agents who were truly inept and had no idea what a buy to let investor wanted and was looking for. Then I met Lewis Rossiter at Bradleys who completely understood what I wanted and I instantly recognised that he was someone I could do business with. I will not use anyone else in Exeter now!

I found Lewis to be a friendly, knowledgeable and honest agent. He instantly picked out three properties that met my requirements, viewed them within minutes of each other and by the end of the afternoon I had made an offer.

Communication was good and I was genuinely impressed with the service, I would happily work with Lewis and his team at Bradleys St. Thomas again, and plan to do so when I buy my next property.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the excellent service you received from Lewis at the St Thomas branch. Lewis and his team look forward to helping again in the future when you are ready to buy your next property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas