Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
I am a tenant at one of their properties and at the beginning they were great sorted everything out quickly and well but by the end of the tenancy when the viewings started they became terrible. Not only did they just turn up without telling us but were often late or never turned up at all for viewings we had allowed. The 24 hour window was thrown out the window and they would often phone and ask to turn up in a couple of hours. When we tried to sort out the issue of telling us about the viewings they just stated they had left messages (even though no message had been left) or posted us a letter which must not have arrived. If I had known they would be this terrible I would have dealt with another agent since the flat we rented turned out to be mould ridden from damp anyway (something they don\'t tell the new people viewing). They are terrible. If I were reading this review I would go to another estate agent, there are many on London Road and maybe the flat will actually have been checked properly too!
If they had simply phoned to ask for viewings or texted with 24 hours notice we would be more than willing to comply. It\'s just their lack of common decency that has caused me to never what to deal with them or put anyone else in this position.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Link Southampton! To leave a new review of Tenant Link Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Link Southampton