Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
Having used Valluga Residential for 12 months, I would be happy to use them again in the future. The longest i ever had to wait for any maintenance issues to be resolved was 3 days and this was when my boiler had broken down and had to be replaced. Liam was very accomodating and dropped off electrical heaters at my flat that day. I called into the office the day after I vacated the flat and provided all final bills in order to get my deposit back. I then recieved my cheque there and then. Although there were some maintenance issues at my time at the flat, they were always dealt with in a reasonable time frame. I was delighted to recieve my deposit back so quickly as with other agencies i have waited up to a MONTH!!!! So i would happily recommend them to friends and family alike.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Valluga Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Valluga Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Valluga Residential Office 1