Aug 15,2012
Aug 15,2012
I have always found the staff in Lauristons Property Management department to be exceptionally helpful and they are always very efficient at resolving my query. I have dealt a lot with Rajvinder Bhangra who I must say is very helpful and professional at all times and will always go that extra mile to resolve my problem. Once I have raised my problem with her, I always feel very reassured that it will be resolved as quick as possible and she will always keep me up to date with the progress. Rajvinder is a credit to the Lauristons Property Management team and I would strongly recommend for any landlord thinking about using their services to feel totally confident that your property will be well maintained at all times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Balham! To leave a new review of Lauristons Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Balham