“MAKE SURE YOU PROTECT YOUR DEPOSIT WITH DPS !...”

Jul 10,2018
By: 'Raysumm'
Jul 10,2018
Because PB won't care either way.
Viewing fine. Moved in and had to organise power bills Council tax etc myself. Fine. When I gave agency notice at end of agreed let period, suddenly all contact stopped. 2 and a half months after inventory I'm still waiting for return of my deposit - had to eventually take time off work, get a solicitor to sign a statuatory statement and send to DPS. I called PB every day asking 'where is my deposit?' They don't call you back, never answer emails and seems that if your money is lodged with DPS - PB won't bother to contact landlord to make sure they were happy or find out if they were unhappy with how the property was left. This forces you to do all the work yourself to get your deposit back - my advice ? Don't use them - it's caused me a lot of unnecessary stress , extra expense and time off work that is completely avoidable if they were anywhere near a million miles from 'professional' . And ALWAYS make sure your deposit is protected by the DPS otherwise I don't think I'd see it again!
Purple Bricks are a joke.

Purplebricks