“Miss...”

Jul 10,2018
By: 'Suzanne'
Jul 10,2018
DON'T GO WITH PURPLE BRICKS. They did don't explain to my elderly mother that it was a purely internet based estate agents, They under valued the property, they took dreadful photos, the floor plan was wrong, I withdrew the property after 4 weeks, and they took £1283.00 from my mothers bank account.

I wouldn't even give it one start but it wouldn't let me proceed with rating purple bricks.
BAD BAD BAD
By: Judith
Sep 13, 2018
I think this can be classed as elderly abuse. I'm in my fifties and went with purple bricks only to find I had to do everything myself on their nightmare of a website with no help from the agent. So I definitely think the elderly should be protected from signing up for something that they would not be qualified or have the capacity to do. Nothing was explained to me about having to manage my own account online. How can it be legal to encourage an elderly person to sign up for something they wouldn't be able to manage and charge them for it? Purple bricks are worse than cowboy builders.
By: JENNIFER CARR
Jul 18, 2018
WAS GOING TO SELL MY HOME AND BUY NEW HOME WITH PURPLE BRICKS! HOWEVER WHEN WE READ NEGATIVE REVIEWS AGAINST PURPLE BRICKS ELDERLY ABUSE!!!! WE WERE DISGUSTED APPALLED WITH PURPLE BRICK ABUSE ON AN ELDERLY CUSTOMER!!
WORD OF MOUTH IS SO POWERFUL LIKE FIRE! WILL NOT RECOMMEND PURPLE BRICKS TO ANYONE!! WE WILL HIRE A PROFESSIONAL REMAX AGRNT!!! RATHER PAY FEES THRN BEING SCAMMED THEN BEING ABUSE TAKEN ADVANTAGE!!!!
By: JENNIFER CARR
Jul 18, 2018
By: flower
Jul 11, 2018
You should seriously consider contacting The Property Ombudsman regarding your experience. Estate Agents have a 'special duty of care' towards the elderly or vulnerable. Judging by your comments, it sounds more than possible that you could receive a refund.

Purplebricks