“My Idyllic New Flat...”

Rachel
Claire
By: 'Liam'
Jul 10,2018
Having recently moved back to the area I was living in a house share and once everything with work etc had settled down I had decided I needed to get my own place again.

I saw the property listed on Rightmove and went into the agents to arrange a viewing which was organised for me by Julie promptly and courteously the following Monday.

When I went to see the flat I knew it was exactly what I wanted and I fell in love with it instantly. Michael showed me around the flat and answered all my questions although I didn't have many at that point as I knew I wanted it and was eager to get the ball rolling! He gave me the necessary forms to fill in which I did and then headed back up to the Estate Agents.

Here I was met by Rachel who was extremely helpful as I had never been through this process before and told me exactly what I needed to do and how to proceed.

Once I had been told that I had the flat every single employee at Mortimers was helpful from answering questions, giving advice or even giving me the key countless times to get my furniture in before my move date. I think over the whole process at some stage I had dealt with nearly everybody (Claire, Joanne, Julie, Rachel, Michael, Philippa & Geraldine) and they all helped in making it go as smoothly as possible.

I've now fully moved into my flat and I am extremely happy and can't thank the staff enough for their help and would recommend Mortimers to anybody who is looking to lease a property in the area.
The agents fee's seemed the norm for what you would pay any estate agents.
By: Gareth Hunt
Jul 10, 2018
Liam, as Lettings Manager for Mortimers I just wanted to say a massive thank-you for the wonderful feedback that you have provided for our team. Of course, I know they are good but its nice to hear it from our customers too, so once again, thanks!
By: Rachel Fish
Jul 10, 2018
Thank you so much for your lovely review, its nice to have such positive feedback and I am delighted that you love your new place.

Mortimers Estate Agents