“fast sale...”

Jul 10,2018
By: 'Andrea'
Jul 10,2018
I decided to contact GAO as my house had been on the market with another estate agent for quite some time and I felt it needed a fresh boost. Within weeks of advertising with GAO I'd had numerous viewings, a few offers and wasn't disappointed with the price my property sold for. I wasn't pressured into accepting offers, and the team worked hard to get me as near to the asking price as possible. Contact was excellent throughout and I felt I could contact them anytime with any queries and received an answer almost immediately. Brilliant customer service throughout.
I think the fees are fairly reasonable, and yes it was slightly higher than what my previous Estate Agent fees were, but I got a much faster sale.

Get An Offer