Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I rented my property out in the past with a different agent in Leicester. The tenants turned out to be dodgy and after a few months they weren't paying the rent. I was owed 4 month's rent and getting nowhere with the agents that found them. My friend recommended me to Fair-Way Lettings as he has used them for a few years and told me that they would be able to help me. I called them and went to meet them in their offices. When they knew I was a friend of John they said that they would try to help me with this situation. They actually wrote to the tenants for me and introduced me to a firm that would evict them if they didn't move out. I was going to take it further but luckily for me the tenants got the message and moved out and posted the keys back to Fair-Way. They didn't charge me a penny for helping me. I can't thank them enough for helping me out of a bad situation and would happily recommend them to other Landlords, in fact I have passed their number onto another mate who is now renting out his place through them, and he told me that he hasn't had any problems whatsoever. I have now moved back into my place and will rent it out next year when I go to live in Spain. I will definitely be using Fair-Way Lettings next time round.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1