Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I was very impressed with the service I got from 121 Move. Not only did I save myself a very large amount of money the service was excellent.

The brochure included 18 high quality pictures, far more than on offer with other estate agents.

The thing I particularly valued was being able to deal with bookings myself through the online messaging system and texts. It was invaluable for me as I am very busy and not easily contactable during working hours.The difference very clearly showed when I tried to view houses to buy using standard estate agents and was very frustrated by their slowness at contacting potential vendors.

I am very pleased with the service and have told many of my friends and colleagues about the company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1