Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
My wife and I had be thinking about buying a new property for a while and fell in love with a house advertised through Conran estates. After consulting Rob and Macaila we decided to put in an offer which was exclusively accepted on the grounds that we found a buyer for our house within two weeks; Our house which at the time was not on the market!

Conrans convinced us that they would find a buyer and boy were they right! Within a day or two full details of our house were online and sent to prospective buyers. We had three viewings booked in for the following day and many more to follow. One of the first viewers came in with an offer of our ASKING PRICE and we agreed. The property had not even been on the market for 24 hours and never made it into the agents window. I couldn\'t believe how efficient and effective the team had worked for us.

Rob was in contact During all stages of contracts and agreements being ironed out. He worked tirelessly to ensure all parties were happy, negotiating problems fairly, politely and punctually. Even when parts of the sale became difficult and solicitor jargon heavy Rob was always on hand to explain and push things along.

I would gladly recommend Conran estates to anyone wishing to sell or buy a property - or as in my case both. The team are friendly, incredibly approachable and easy to contact. No question was to small.

I really can\'t thank Rob and his team enough for what as been a dream for us.

5/5 Thank you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham