Aug 14,2012
Aug 14,2012
I have had the pleasure of working with Mark Durban of Paramount Properties for over 10 years as my annually retained Letting Agent. Over the years, I have found Mark to be extremely professional and articulate in all dealings with myself, my staff and as importantly my tenants. Mark is indeed the standard bearer for all Letting Agents and indeed Estate Agents. Apart from the continued professional service I have received from Mark and the team at Paramount, I have seen first-hand that Mark deals with each property with a personal touch, ensuring both our tenant and the Landlord are happy with the terms of each contract. I would without hesitation recommend Mark and Paramount to any potential Landlord considering a new agent to let their property and indeed to perspective tenants looking for a new property who require a fresh and honest approach to securing their new home.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London